Premier League Fantasy Gameweek Tips To Win F5 Jackpot
Fantasy Five is full flow for the 2022/23 Premier League season and we have our own tipster with the inside knowledge to win each week!
Introducing the Fantasy5 Insider! The person behind the scenes ready to help you win prizes or even the huge 10k jackpot every game week!
First, though, if you’re not signed up then go ahead and register for FREE with us.
What’s more, if you register an account with BoyleSports today, we’ll reward you with some Free Bets.
Fantasy5 is so easy to play. Five matches are selected across the weekend and you have to pick five players from each. They just have to beat their score. Take a look at the scoring rules HERE.
Fantasy5 Insider’s team & stats for Gameweek 9
Fulham v Newcastle – Mitrovic – 6.5 points target
● No other forward has had more goal attempts than Mitrovic (31)
● Newcastle have conceded an average of two big chances a game
● A brace would see him beat his target
Southampton v Everton – Gray – 6.5 points target
● Just 1 goal would see him beat his target
● Has had 15 goal attempts in his seven appearances so far
West Ham v Wolves – Podence – 6.5 points target
● 1 goal would see him beat his target
● Has beaten this target twice already this season
Man City v Man United – Sancho – 5.5 points target
● Comes into this one with good form and two well-taken goals
● Just one goal would see him beat his target
● Should get space on the counter and he scored against them the last time they played
Leeds v Aston Villa – Llorente – 6.5 points target
● Scored three goals last season
● The main target for Leeds’ set pieces
Just one goal would see him beat his target
Remember, always gamble responsibly. Here’s our Safer Gambling Guide.